Just Cuts awards its top franchisees
Victorian franchisees are celebrating after scooping the top award at Just Cuts Franchise Awards.
Multi-unit owners John and Georgina Apostolou were named Franchisee of the Year. The couple run five Just Cuts salons: in Plenty Valley, Mildura, Knox (Wantirna South), Glen Waverley and The Pines-Doncaster.
The Apostolous were awarded for their outstanding operational performance, investing in the ongoing training of their teams and their positive relationships with other franchisees in the network.
The pair opened their first Just Cuts, a brand-new salon at Knox in October 2014. Today each of the five salons operate with the latest Just Cuts digital innovations including the exclusive cloud-based point of sale and marketing system, online check-in and SMS technology.
As a result they are often among the top 10 retailing salons across the Just Cuts network of more than 200 salons. John is also a member of the Just Cuts Franchise Advisory Council.
John and Georgina took out the top spot ahead of over 90 other Just Cuts franchisees.
Denis McFadden, CEO and founder of Just Cuts said “John and Georgina have consistently stood out amongst our network of owners over the past 12 months. Their commitment to and passion for the Just Cuts system is reflected in their outstanding performance, their commitment to internal and external training and development for their team and the quality relationships they build with other Just Cuts Owners. They’re an impressive duo.”
Just Cuts Franchise Awards 2018 winners
- Franchisee of the year Australia: John and Georgina Apostolou: Just Cuts The Glen, Just Cuts The Pines-Doncaster, Just Cuts Knox City, Just Cuts Plenty Valley, Just Cuts Mildura, VIC
- Franchisee of the year New Zealand: Angela and Michael Turner: Just Cuts The Hornby-The Hub
- Local Area Marketing Award Australia: Bianca Manning, Just Cuts Randwick, NSW
- Local Area Marketing Award New Zealand: Angela and Michael Turner: Just Cuts The Hornby-The Hub
- Most improved Australia: Bianca Manning: Just Cuts Randwick, NSW
- Most improved New Zealand: Anita Walia Patel: Just Cuts Albany and Glenfield
- WOW Best Practice Award Australia: Cassandra and Damian Colefax: Just Cuts Devonport, Just Cuts Eastlands, Just Cuts Glenorchy, Just Cuts Hobart-Cat and Fiddle, Just Cuts Kings Meadows-Meadow Mews, Just Cuts Kingston, Just Cuts Launceston, Just Cuts The Quadrant Mall, TAS
- WOW Best Practice Award New Zealand: Angela and Michael Turner: Just Cuts The Hornby-The Hub
- Australian Clients Choice Award: Just Cuts North Lakes, QLD
- New Zealand Clients Choice Award: Just Cuts Coastlands
- JUSTICE Professional Winning Salon 2018: Just Cuts Hornsby, NSW
- JUSTICE Professional Stylist of the year Australia: Samira Hydar, Just Cuts Knox, VIC
- JUSTICE Professional Stylist of the year NZ: Korena Lim, Just Cuts Coastlands