Poolwerx franchisees awarded hat-trick at virtual event
Top performing franchisees in the Poolwerx network have just celebrated their achievements virtually in this year’s brand awards.
And for the first time in Poolwerx’ 28 year history, this was an international event with staff and franchise partners from the US and the Philippines participating.
Among the winners, Poolwerx Upper North Shore owners Prue and Malcolm Price scored a hat trick. The couple were awarded the Brand Excellence award, the Top Sales award and also took out the top spot of Franchise Partner of the Year.
Poolwerx founder and CEO John O’Brien described Prue and Malcolm Price and the Upper North Shore team as a beacon of excellence.
“In just two years, Prue and Malcolm have grown their business exponentially. They are a great embodiment of some of Poolwerx’ key values: they put people first – their teams, suppliers and customers alike; they look for better ways of doing business and they are incredibly entrepreneurial,” O’Brien said.
Malcolm Price said “We are very proud of what our trusted team has been able to achieve over the last three years. Each of them takes immense pride in the work they do and make a significant contribution to the business each and every day. It has no doubt allowed us to e in better control of our time within and outside of the business.”
Another couple scooped up two awards. Evelyn and Peter Vogel were named Brisbane North and Central Queensland Franchise Partner of the Year and took out the Innovation and Entrepreneurial Excellence award too.
John O’Brien, Poolwerx CEO and founder, said “Our winning franchise partners are a shining example of what can be achieved when you provide ongoing excellence in service, dedication to client support, and demonstration of ability to evolve, adapt and deliver through constant improvement.”
In addition to franchisee, pool technician and retail salesperson awards, Poolwerx recognised suppliers in three Partner in Profit awards.
Poolwerx award winners
- Franchise Partner of the Year and New South Wales Franchise Partner of the Year – Prue and Malcolm Price, Poolwerx Upper North Shore
- Brisbane South, Far North Queensland and Northern New South Wales Franchise Partner of the Year – Michaella and Jeff Duncker, Poolwerx Jimboomba – QLD
- Brisbane North and Central Queensland Franchise Partner of the Year – Evelyn and Peter Vogel, Poolwerx Indooroopilly
- Victoria Franchise Partner of the Year – Cameron Williams, Poolwerx Mornington Peninsula
- Western Australia Franchise Partner of the Year – Steve Burn and Brett Jorgensen, Poolwerx Applecross
- ACT, TAS, SA, NT and NZ Franchise Partner of the Year – Prue and David Kimber, Poolwerx Hamilton, NZ
- Brand Excellence – Prue and Malcolm Price, Poolwerx Upper North Shore – NSW
- Technical Excellence – Prue and David Kimber, Poolwerx Hamilton – NZ
- Innovation and Entrepreneurial Excellence – Evelyn and Peter Vogel, Poolwerx Indooroopilly – QLD
- Rising Star – Kelly and Brendon Woodhouse, Poolwerx Bay of Plenty – NZ
- Most Improved – Cathy and Manuel Karkafiris, Poolwerx Tea Tree Gully – SA
- Business 2 Business Excellence – Steve Burns and Brett Jorgensen, Poolwerx Applecross – WA
- Employer of the Year – Heather and Peter Clarke, Poolwerx West Lakes – SA
- Top National Sales – Prue and Malcolm Price, Poolwerx Upper North Shore – NSW
- Top National Mobile Sales (Single Territory) – Shann and Ged O’Sullivan, Poolwerx Coffs Harbour – NSW
- Top Cross Counter Retail Sales – Rosie and Craig Henry, Poolwerx Shepparton – VIC
- Top National Business 2 Business Sales – Caroline and Paul Attard, Poolwerx Mount Gravatt – Qld
- Retail Store of the Year – Tanya and Richard Beattie, Poolwerx Toowoomba, QLD
- New Retail Store of the Year – Cameron Williams, Poolwerx Rosebud, VIC
- Retail Salesperson of the Year – Jack Culhane, Poolwerx Albury-Wodonga – VIC
- New Retail Salesperson of the Year – Jarrod Hilderbrand, Poolwerx Rosebud – VIC
- Pool and Spa Technician of the Year – David Wright, Poolwerx Brisbane City – QLD
- New Pool and Spa Technician of the Year – Mark Bennett, Poolwerx Christchurch – NZ
- Woman of the Year – Robyn Walsh, Poolwerx Bunbury – WA
- Business Development Manager of the Year – Phil Colburn, Business Development Manager – Brisbane South, NQ and NZ
- Partner in Profit Representative of the Year – Craig Atkins, Hayward
- State Based Partner in Profit of the Year – Daisy Poolcovers and Rollers
- National Partner in Profit of the Year – Maytronics