CouriersPlease (CP) is a leading parcel delivery service, with a courier network of more than 750 franchisees and contractors that covers 95 per cent of Australia. It was founded in 1983 as a specialised metropolitan parcel delivery business in Melbourne, and was acquired by Singapore Post (SingPost), a leader in eCommerce logistics in 2015.
CP’s core domestic and international services connect customers across town, intrastate, interstate and all around the world. In 2019 alone, CP delivered more than 19 million parcels.
CP has invested in world-class information systems and technology to provide the best practice technology to its 3500+ eCommerce clients.
After 37 years in the industry, CP has evolved from a local metropolitan business into a leading Australian logistics business that is enabled by advanced technology. It provides innovative mail and logistics solutions to provide a truly rewarding consumer experience.
Do you have the passion, commitment, and a drive to succeed? Visit our website for further information.
Areas of Expertise: First and last mile small parcel pickup and delivery
Locations Serviced: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Perth
Clients: Cotton On, Showpo, Who Gives A Crap, Target, Kmart, Ghanda,
Key Franchise Services:
– The benefits of becoming a CouriersPlease franchisee
– Low start-up cost, high reward business model
– Your own territory, your own earning potential
– Fantastic sales, marketing & operational support
– Proven business model with 750+ franchisees nationally
– Established client base to build on
– Freight experience not essential – full training provided